My journal is jammed through with promises of recording a certain event “tomorrow” which inevitably means that it will be done sometime within the next six months. This has been a pattern since fourth grade.
The Corrie-ten-Boom Project is following accordingly. Today is just as adequate as “tomorrow” was, and I may just add to this list for awhile. The National Christian Homeschool Basketball Tournament dawns next week, which means everyone will be in close quarters, and emotions will run high. Complaints are sure to come. ;)
My list of complaints currently includes (and these would all be phrases darting through my mind or being audibly voiced):
1. Why do some people have to be so friendly?
2. Why on earth is she not in here? I asked for assistance a good five minutes ago.
3. My mom cannot be calling me right now.
4. Life would be so much simpler if we had three cars again.
5. I have no idea what I will wear.
6. Why do people knock on my door at midnight?
7. People should not leave their things lying around.
8. I cannot stand allergies.
9. Why do people not comprehend that I am busy?
10. I have to send out graduation announcements. That means schools need to have their plans together.
11. Curse spring. Lizards are back.
Goodness knows what ludicrous things will be added.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.